Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mums gone to Iceland

In the UK there is a supermarket chain called 'Iceland' and the advertising slogan was 'Mums gone to Iceland'.

Well now I know why. I just found out that up a back passage from the main street in Reykjavik, capital of Iceland, there is the worlds only penis musem.

Could it be anything to do with the incidence of frostbite in the worlds most northerly city (ouch). And what happens at members meetings?






Actually, penises were 'big' news at the Sky TV launch in Second Life which was a simultaneous event in SL and live on TV in the UK.


As the event was only open to about 30 avatars in the audience I got there very early, which was just as well as by opening time over 700 avatars were trying to get in. Here is a picture of me in the audience.


In fact, I went the night before and sat all night in their studio to make sure I kept my place. Now what people don't know was that during the night there was a griefer attack and the whole island was covered in penises.

The organisers quickly cleared up the mess and restarted the region and nobody got to know about it. Well for the first time, I now release my exclusive pictures from inside the studio where I literally got smothered by huge balls and an aerial shot of the island showing the whole building buried in a forest of penis trees.

No comments: